San Francisco Area Dental Implants
Today’s dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from other teeth. Dental implants provide a durable and natural looking alternative to conventional dentures, partials, or fixed bridges. Regardless of the nature of your tooth loss, Dental implants may provide a simple remedy with long term results.
Because dental implants are secured in the jawbone, they act like natural tooth roots. With dental implants, you can enjoy the same biting force as your original teeth, and can again enjoy social outings or dining at your favorite restaurant.
Feel better, look great, and enjoy eating again with dental implants placed or restored by San Francisco dental implants dentist Dr. Ken Hovden!
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are among the most successful procedures available for replacing lost teeth. The dental implant is a tiny metal post that is carefully placed in the jawbone. Each dental implant will fuse to the bone over time and will be supported by surrounding gum tissue. Dental implants provide strength and stability, much like natural tooth roots do. A replacement tooth or denture is then attached to the dental implant post. With his expertise in cosmetic dentistry, when your dental implants are placed and finished by San Francisco dental implants dentist Dr. Hovden, the finished product is a permanent solution that looks and functions like natural teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
After decades of research, dental implants are the best solution to replace a single missing tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth. Dramatically improve your smile, the shape of your face, and your quality of life.
- Durable as Natural Teeth – Because the implant is anchored in the bone, dental implants offer the same biting force as a natural tooth. Enjoy the foods you love!
- High Success Rate – After decades of clinical research, the overall success rate for dental implants is around 95%.
- Long-term Solution – Unlike dentures and dental bridges that may need to be replaced once, twice or three times, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Anchor for Bridge or Denture – Smile, eat and speak with confidence! No more embarrassing slips or clicks. Dental devices secured to dental implants can be easily removed for cleaning and re-attached. Enjoy your life with confidence!
- Preserves Healthy Teeth – Neighboring teeth aren’t harmed or altered to support dental implants, unlike the necessary shaving of neighboring teeth to anchor a bridge.
- Easy to Maintain – Dental implants can be brushed and flossed like natural teeth.
For more information about dental implants and how they can help restore your smile, just contact the Daly City office of Dr. Ken Hovden – your dental implants dentist in San Francisco – or simply send the simple form on this page, and we will contact you.